The agenda for each meeting is added here as soon as it is available
SHOTESHAM PARISH COUNCIL
Becmead Shotesham St Mary NR15 1UJ 01508550358.. email@example.com
Thursday 25th of October 2018..
To all members of the Parish Council
You are hereby summoned to attend a Meeting of Shotesham Parish Council to be held in the Trinity on Thursday 1st of November at 7.30 pm for the purpose of transacting the following business.
J K Gough The Clerk
- Apologies for absence.
To approve the following minutes
- 6th of September 2018.
- Remembrance Day/weekend 11th of November
- Form of the Ceremony,
- Exhibition in Trinity
- Playing Field
- Playing field… on going work…final clearance of fire remnants.
- Request by Tasburgh under 12’s to make regular use of the playing field.
- Request by neighbour to erect a large marquee on the playing field.
- Planning Application for determination
- Old Hall Barn, Hawes Green….2018/2182
- Brooke development … …………..2018/1780
- Old Cottage, The Street……….2018/2227
- Matters of Interest to the parish.
- Footpath survey ..action to be taken
- Shotesham Conservation Area.
- Boudicca’s Way refurbishment….update.
- Trinity…. Playground update
- The final 2 Benches…..their placement.
J K Gough, The Clerk
NB Next meeting 6th of December or in January [ date to be agreed] will focus on the budget/precept for 2019/20.Meeting at 7.30pm at the Trinity.