The agenda for each meeting is added here as soon as it is available
SHOTESHAM PARISH COUNCIL
Becmead Shotesham St Mary NR15 1UJ 01508550358.. firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday 5th of July.
To all members of the Parish Council
You are hereby summoned to attend a Meeting of Shotesham Parish Council to be held in the Trinity on Thursday 12th of July at 7.30 pm for the purpose of transacting the following business.
J K Gough The Clerk
- Apologies for absence.
- To approve the following minutes
- 7th of June
- Review of Shotesham Conservation Area.
The Chairman Mrs Jackson welcomes the conservation officer for South Norfolk Council Mr Steve Bennett.
Mr Bennett ………………………………………
- To outline the rationale for the review.
- Explain the changes to the current extent of the conservation area.
- Take questions from the members of the parish council and any villagers present
- To explain what happens after this meeting.
- Planning application
- Matters of Interest to the Parish.
- The ‘trod’ path from Flint Cottage to Hollow lane/ The Grove to Market Lane.
- Playground update.
- Litter Prize …Response received from Contact ..where to allocate.
- The playing field.
- Levelling area of waste/ash
- Nettle/bramble area
J K Gough, The Clerk