The agenda for each meeting is added here as soon as it is available.
SHOTESHAM PARISH COUNCIL.
Becmead Shotesham St Mary NR15 1UJ 01508550358.. email@example.com
Thursday 4th May 2017.
To all members of the Parish Council
You are hereby summoned to attend the Annual Parish Meeting and The Annual General Meeting of Shotesham Parish Council to be held in the Trinity on Thursday 11th of May at 7.30pm …for the purpose of transacting the following business.
NB The Annual General Meeting will follow directly after the Annual Parish Meeting.
Jeff Gough, The Clerk
Agenda for the Annual Parish Meeting….7.30pm
The Chairman Heather Jackson welcomes parishioners to the Annual Parish Meeting
- To consider apologies for absence.
- Presentation of the Chairman’s Annual Report.
- Additional items of concern to Parishioners
Meeting to close.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Agenda for the Annual General Meeting.
1. To consider apologies for absence.
2. Appointment of Officers.
i) Appointment of Chairman
Person appointed Chairman signs the appropriate declaration form.
The Chairman takes office and chairs all further proceedings
ii) Appointment of Vice Chairman
iii). Confirmation of
The Clerk as Finance Officer and Proper Officer.
The Tree Warden [Mr R Woollacott]
The Footpath Walker. [Mrs P Gould]
The Internal Auditor. [ Mr R Harris. ]
3. Initial statement of end of year financial position..2016/7.
4, Planning Application .
- Maltkiln Farm, Stoke Holy Cross….2017/0913.
5. Matters for consideration
- Footpath/Bridleway posts.
- Moles on playing field
- Date for Defibrillation event/training.
- Village entrance/White gates.
J K Gough