The agenda for each meeting is added here as soon as it is available
SHOTESHAM PARISH COUNCIL.
Becmead Shotesham St Mary NR15 1UJ 01508550358 firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday 26th of April 2017.
To all members of the Parish Council
You are hereby summoned to attend the Annual Parish Meeting and The Annual General Meeting of Shotesham Parish Council to be held in the Trinity on Thursday 3rd of May at 7.30pm …for the purpose of transacting the following business.
NB The Annual General Meeting will follow directly after the Annual Parish Meeting.
Agenda for the Annual Parish Meeting….7.30pm
The Chairman Heather Jackson welcomes parishioners to the Annual Parish Meeting
- To consider apologies for absence.
- Presentation of the Chairman’s Annual Report.
- Recycling …Ours and the worlds problem ..Lisa Fountain of South Norfolk Council will explain the current recycling approach of the council. This will be followed by an open forum where items that are in everyday use and can [and do] cause concerns as to whether they can be recycled will be placed in the ‘black or green’ bin!!
Please bring along items you are concerned about for Lisa to give you the ‘recycle or not’ answer!!!
- Additional items of concern to Parishioners
Meeting to close.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Agenda for the Annual General Meeting.
- 1. To consider apologies for absence.
- Appointment of Officers.
- i) Appointment of Chairman
Person appointed Chairman signs the appropriate declaration form.
The Chairman takes office and chairs all further proceedings
- ii) Appointment of Vice Chairman
iii). Confirmation of
The Clerk as Finance Officer and Proper Officer.
The Tree Warden [Mr R Woollacott]
The Footpath Walker. [Mrs P Gould]
The Internal Auditor. [ Mr R Harris. ]
- Planning Application .
- 23 The Grove…………..2018/0862.
J K Gough