SHOTESHAM PARISH COUNCIL.
Contact 01508550358.. email firstname.lastname@example.org
Minutes of the meeting of Shotesham Parish Council held at the Trinity Hall at 5.45pm on 14th of December 2017.
Extract from the minutes
1. Planning Application ..Haybarn 2017/2421
• At an earlier meeting the PC determined the first application. They said
“Members accepted the 2 proposed extensions to the ‘haybarn’ but were concerned with the application simultaneously seeking approval for the adjoining ‘field’ being taken in to the curtilage of the property…thus a change of use.
The following concerns were expressed
• The area proposed was large for the driveway it was facilitating.
• The new driveway would put two entrances on to a country road.
• The property adjoining the ‘field’ main window enjoyed their light for a currently open aspect. Could this be protected by some restriction on trees, hedges etc?
• The possibility that the two areas to the right and left of the proposed drive could allow for new properties to be created at a future date.
• The neighbour had suggested a new drive parallel to the existing joint drive which might be worth exploring.
….With these expressed concerns the application was accepted.”
Members noted from the amended application that most concerns had been met.
• The main item of concern that remains is the hedge height between the, now parallel, drives. It is understood that this is a matter for the planning authority.
Notwithstanding the above the application was accepted.
The meeting closed at 5.55pm
J K Gough, The Clerk,
Shotesham Parish Council