The Customer Panel is your chance for residents to have their say on matters that affect the services we provide to residents. The purpose of the panel is to enable our customers to share their views on how we can best provide and improve our services, and help us shape them for the future.
The panel is to be made up of residents from across South Norfolk and Broadland, who are invited to participate in surveys, focus groups and online sessions throughout the year about a range of topics. Members of the panel will be recruited to be representative of the wider population of the districts in terms of demographics and where they live. Panel members will be invited to be involved in surveys throughout the year, enabling us to:
- Receive feedback on local services – particularly around how they may need to change in future as we deal with the effects of the coronavirus pandemic
- Help identify future needs and priorities
- Give views on any new proposals
- Be a voice on how we share information with residents
- Help us test new ideas and initiatives
- What will I need to do?
- What do you need to buy glucovance
- Cleocin cost walmart
- Where to buy generic xalatan
- Can i buy buspar over the counter
- Micardis plus 80 12.5 mg price
- Adcirca best price
- Who can buy stendra
- How to get a samsca prescription from your doctor
- Etodolac tablet online
- How to buy actonel online
Panel members will be invited to take part in at least three online surveys a year and may also be invited to take part in further research. All participation is voluntary. We will keep you updated on the results of the research and tell you more ways to get involved via an email newsletter.
What do I get for taking part?
As well as helping to shape the Council’s services, those who complete a survey will be entered into an annual prize draw for the chance to win one of three prizes. The more surveys you enter, the better your chances of winning!
How to sign up
You can sign up for the panel online via our online sign up form or by calling 01508 533633.
Customer Services Co-ordinator
t 01603 431133 e email@example.com
Please note my working days are Monday – Thursday