SHOTESHAM PARISH COUNCIL.
Becmead, Shotesham St Mary, NR15 1UJ 01508550358 email@example.com
To all members of the Parish Council. You are hereby summoned to attend the Annual Parish Meeting and The Annual General Meeting of Shotesham Parish Council to be held in the Trinity on Wednesday 31st of May at 7.30pm …for the purpose of transacting the following business.
Jeff Gough, The Clerk
Agenda for the Annual Parish Meeting….7.30pm
The Chairman Heather Jackson welcomes parishioners to the Annual Parish Meeting
- To consider apologies for absence.
- Presentation of the Chairman’s Annual Report.
- Additional items of concern to Parishioners
- i) Questions for the Parish Council. Ii) Parishioners’ ideas for the forthcoming year.
Meeting to close. There will be a short break …
Agenda for the Annual General Meeting.
- 1. To consider apologies for absence.
- 2. Appointment of Officers.
The Clerk takes the meeting.
- i) Appointment of Chairman
Person appointed Chairman signs the appropriate declaration form.
**The Chairman takes office and chairs all further proceedings**
- ii) Appointment of Vice Chairman
Person appointed Vice Chairman signs the appropriate declaration form.
iii). Co-option of 2 persons to fill the vacant positions as councillor.
If more than 2 people submit their interest/details …. selection will be by secret ballot.
- iv) Confirmation of
The Clerk as Finance Officer and Proper Officer.
The Tree Warden. [ Sarah Long]
The four Trustees of Shotesham Common and review date of appointments.
The Footpath Walker/Coordinator. [Tom Higgin]
The Internal Auditor. [ Mr R Harris.].
4.. Any other matters.
Annual Account re 2022/23.
- Certificate of Exemption. To be signed Re the forthcoming audit.
- Confirmation and signing of the audited accounts for 2022/23.
- Date of next meeting…possibly Tuesday 20th of June
- Other urgent matters sign publication of the agenda.
J K Gough, The Clerk.
SHOTESHAM PARISH COUNCIL
Becmead Shotesham St Mary NR15 1UJ 01508550358.
March 30th 2023.
To all members of the Parish Council
You are hereby summoned to attend a Meeting of Shotesham Parish Council to be held at Trinity Hall at 7.45 pm on the 5th of April for the purpose of transacting the following business.
This is last planned meeting before the election for parish councillors on the 4th of May.
- Apologies for absence.
- To approve the minutes of 1st of February.
- Financial matters … Update of finances to end of year …31st March.
- Retrospective Planning Applications 2023/0507
- 5. Footpath report.re FP21..a progress report!
- The proposal to create a parking area outside the entrance to All Saints Church
- If available ..updates of HMI review of appeals ……re:- developments at ‘Glenview’ and ‘Land south of Greenhill’
- Update on Highways response re The Mill Ford…
- The arrangements for the Coronation celebrations.
- Training ..continuation of links to PTS for 2023/24.
- Changing Bus Timetable …re The Grove
Any urgent business and/or updates received after publication