In 1980 the Shotesham Womens Institute listed all the graves at St Mary’s and All Saints’ churchyards. This is the cover of the record book.
For St Marys the following documents are available (click on the red text in each case)
- The original introduction to the WI book.
- The original WI sketch maps of the churchyard with graves numbered
- The original WI index which lists the names on each numbered grave
- The original WI transcriptions of the wording on each numbered grave
- A spreadsheet of the names in alphabetical order to make it easier to find the grave number for any individual (thanks to Tim Drake for preparing this document)
- St. Mary’s churchyard plan
- St. Mary’s churchyard memorials plan
- St. Mary’s churchyard numbers
- St. Mary’s churchyard alphabetical order