SHOTESHAM PARISH COUNCIL
Becmead Shotesham St Mary NR15 1UJ 01508550358. firstname.lastname@example.org
Minutes of the meeting of Shotesham Parish Council held on the 1st of July 2019
1. Apologies for absence.
Apologies received from DC F Ellis, CC A Thomas and H Walker
2. The minutes of 14th of May, the Annual Parish Meeting and Annual General Meeting were accepted and signed as a correct record.
3. Planning Application for determination
• 2019/1150 The Paddocks, Grub Street.
There was unanimous agreement to support this application
4. Annual Audit for 2018/19
.i)Approval of the Accounts for External Auditor for 2018/2019 was unanimously agreed The various forms were signed.
ii). The Clerk was asked to convey the thanks of the Parish Council to the Internal Auditor Mr Robert Harris.
5. Matters of urgent business
• Playing field. It was agreed to review the holding of the keys. Currently there are 2 keys. The Clerk was asked to acquire a third key. This would allow the following people to be key holders Jon Nott, Kim Dyke and The Clerk.
• Footpath posts It was agreed that 4 or so ‘meta-posts’ should be purchased to facilitate the installation of new footpath posts.
• The members asked the Clerk to ‘thank’ Mr. Edward Bailey of Shotesham Estate for allowing Jon to use estate swipe to tackle the nettles and bramble at the playing fields. The result has been a huge improvement in both the area of usable grass and, equally importantly, the raising of the ‘ambiance’ one now feels on entering the playing field.
J K Gough,
NB Next meeting will be at 7.30pm at the Trinity on the Thursday 1st of August.